Apply for job
|Report To:||HEAD,INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT|
Key Duties and Reponsibilities
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data;
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries;
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources;
- Financial modelling and projection;t
- Drafting and writing research reports for fund manager or client use;
- Meeting with and providing information to fund managers; this might include, summaries of research, investment ideas, key events from the proceeding day as well as key drivers for the day ahead;
- Making recommendations to fund managers, being able to position ideas and articulate to the fund manager about the risk or payoff for each recommendation;
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
- At least a Post Graduate certificate in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field.
- Mandatory: Must have completed Ghana Stock Exchange Securities course.
- At least three (3) years working experience in similar position.
- Must be capable to take on a management role
- Strong financial analysis and report writing skills are required.
- Must have a good understanding of fund management and formal reporting and need to achieve positive changes in the Impact Sector.
- Must have good researching skills
- Must be a dynamic, self-motivated person able to drive projects without supervision
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com